– The younger brother of Korean actress Go Eun Ah
– Didn’t have to audition to get in MBLAQ, because JTUNE’s CEO is his brother in law
– Used to do farming before he debuted
– Likes to make people smell his feet.
– Likes to hold his fart all day until he releases it and smells. x)
– Wants to have his own fragrance line
– Has said that he has to wear/use everything that his fans give him because they use their allowance for the sake of the celebrities.
– Once sold a cow in order to pay for a date with his girlfriend.
– Mir shares a room with Seungho, Joon, and his manager
– Has a fear of needles!
– Believes that, when you go to Japan, you must buy a certain type of magazines to get in tune with the culture.
– Favorite color is brown
– Favorite food is chicken stir fry
– Favorite cartoon are One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Psyren, Monster and Anime of Hayao Mizaki
– He is Dara’s baby brother
– Joined J.Tune, Mblaq last and only had a few months to catch up before debut.
– He has a very straight posture.
– Grew up in the Philippines.
– He has only one Double eye lid (left eye)
– Loves Meat
– He speaks English,Korean and Tagalog
– No Girlfriend Since Birth
– Takes Care of his skin a lot (lemona/vitamin C)
– He is a former Loen Entertainment trainee
– Used to play the violin
– Knows how to play the piano
– He invented a gag called “awkward gag”
– Has a funny sleeping habit of kicking while sleeping
– Afraid of spiders
– Get’s sleep paralysis like Dara which is why his Joon hyung worries and sometimes sleep next to him
– He had a difficulty adjusting to Korea’s weather because he lived in a tropical country before – debut.
– He’s used to eating in small proportions so he doesn’t gain weight easily.
– He’s really ticklish
– Learned to do somersaults and backflips on Raising Idols.
– 2ne1 calls Thunder Mr. Dog Poop. As popularized by his noona.
– Master of Voice imitations.
– Takes a bath for an hour
– Loves to cook
– Has been in 11 relationships.
– Before he was in MBLAQ, he was in a trio gorup called ‘Tykeys’
– Has a weird sleeping habit. His head can touch his back. At a 90deg. angle.
– Known as the “ajusshi” in the group because of his (ex) facial hair, matured face
– Auditioned in Jtune with the facial hair but was told to come back and shave it off. but then he was told to grow it back again
– When he was younger, he peed in his sister’s room
– He is lefthanded
– Has an abundant amount of chest hair
– Only MBLAQ member that uses his real name
– Supposed to use ‘Mir’ as his stage name at first.
– He always licks his lips
– Learned Gymnastics, Hapkido, and Judo.
– Knows how to play the piano, guitar, draw, beatbox, breakdance, and can do card tricks.
– He used to perform on plays during his younger years
– He was the Class President (even School Captain) all throughout high school.
– He can easily fall asleep in a matter of seconds
– He can use chopsticks with both hands
– He and Soyeon (T-ara) are best friends in real life. They have known each other for 8 years because they went to the same high school
– The other members (mainly Joon) stated that he can fix anything. When something breaks or stops working, Seungho’s the man to go to.
– Good at soccer.
– He likes woman who is good in cooking, pretty and kind. A perfect woman
– He can impersonate the error in the computer
– He’s scared of rats
– He used to train as a dancer, especially in ballet.
– He almost burned his house down and sent his sister to the emergency room, all in an attempt to recreate scenes from Home Alone.
– He still fails at the multiplication table, even after getting a 100,000 won tutor.
– The only line remembers from Ninja Assassin is “You shouldn’t do that.”
– He is very sensitive and cried when there was a hidden camera prank on him in Idol Army.
– On Hyunyoung’s Music Part radio show, Joon said that he once jumped down from the second floor of a building in his school’s adventure club. He didn’t get hurt. So he tried again from the third floor. And once again, he didn’t get hurt!
– He has to be everyone’s number one, or else he tends to pester the person asking, “WHY? WHY? WHY? I’ll change it for you!”
– When he has his hair up in a bun, it usually means he didn’t wash his hair.
– He does aegyo effortlessly, even when he’s half asleep.
– When you catch him off guard, he stutters.
– He doesn’t wash his body; he only shampoos his hair and lets it run down onto his body.
– He didn’t know that there is no time difference between Korea and Japan.
– His first kiss happened when his noona dragged him to the roof